Long Form Error Resolution and Cancellation Notice
What to do if you think there has been an error or problem:
If you think there has been an error or problem with you remittance transfer:
- Call us at (888)596-5487; or
- Fax us at (888)272-7749; or
- Write us at: 6565 Knott Ave, Buena Park, CA 60620; or
- Email us at email@example.com
You must contact us within 180 days of the date we promised to you that funds would be made available to the recipient. When you do, please tell us:
- Your name and address or telephone number;
- The error or problem with the transfer, and why you believe it is an error or problem;
- The name of the person receiving the funds, and if you know it, his or her telephone number or address;
- The dollar amount of the transfer; and
- The transaction number.
We will determine whether an error occurred within ninety (90) days after you contact us and we will correct any error promptly. We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our formal investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of any documents we used in our investigation.
What to do if you want to cancel a remittance transfer:
You have the right to cancel a remittance transfer within thirty (30) minutes of payment and obtain a refund of all funds paid to us, including any fees if:
- Your request enables us to identify you and your address or telephone number and the particular transfer; and
- The transferred funds have not been picked up by your designated recipient or deposited into a bank account of your designated recipient.
In order to cancel your transaction, you must contact us at (888)500-3994 within thirty (30) minutes of payment for the transfer.
We will refund your money within three (3) business days of your request to cancel a transfer as long as the funds have not already been picked up by your designated recipient or deposited into a bank account of your designated recipient.